Friday, February 21, 2020

Summer Reads...made me feel fine!

I was actually in Boston winter during vacation. Oh well!
To celebrate our community's summer reading, I asked faculty members to send a photo of themselves with a book they read over the vacation. 

I turned their pictures into slides showing them with their books in various vacation-related locations. This was quick, easy, and fun!

The Steps:

1) Upload the faculty photo into Remove.bg to remove the background and then download the new image

2) In Google Draw, insert the desired background image

3) Insert the new faculty picture on top 
(Arrange > Move to front, if needed)

4) Add a text box with whatever words you'd like

5) Download the whole thing as a .png or .jpeg

When teachers participate in something like this, I send them the final image as a little "thank you." I swear that increases participation!

Loads of possible uses with students as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment